Today, I am going to take you to the Facebook Latest updates that have been implemented or are in process of implementation.
So, below are the topics on which I am going to tell about:-
- New call to action button for FB Pages
- Facebook Page Engagement Custom Audiences: Target Those Who Interacts
- Manage Interactions across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Way to track Offline conversion
New call to action button for FB Pages
Facebook’s latest announcement is regarding introducing new CTA (Call To Action) buttons for their posts and pages.
Till yet, users were taken out of the Facebook milieu and were likely to throw out the sales using CTA (call to action) button, which means if someone wanted to drive sales with your call-to-action button, you probably connected it to an external link going to your website. But now Facebook has integrated with Third Party Services to allow businesses to offer a seamless experience for buying a meal, purchasing tickets or booking an appointment. Below are the third partner integrated CTAs :
- Start Order – Accept orders with delivery.com or Slice.
- Book Now – Book appointments with HomeAdvisor, MyTime, Microsoft Bookings, Front Desk, Porch, and other services.
- Buy Tickets – Sell tickets with Eventbrite or Ticketmaster.
- Get Showtimes – Provide show schedules and sell tickets with Fandango.
And, below are the new CTA buttons to drive appointments and conversations through Messenger non-partner CTA options :
- Get Quote
- Request Time
Facebook Page Engagement Custom Audiences: Target Those Who Interacts
- Till now, we were having an option of creating the custom audience by uploading their contact details like E-mail or Phone number but now facebook has introduced Engagement Custom Audience which means creating your audience who have interacted with your business page:-
- Everyone who engaged with your Page
- Anyone who visited your Page
- People who engaged with any post or ad
- People who clicked any call-to-action button
- People who sent a message to your Page
- People who saved your Page or any post
In simple words, creating an audience who have shown interest in your content or who engaged with your content like the Facebook page, videos, lead ad forms and Facebook Canvas in last 365 days.
Manage Interactions across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
Most of the businesses spend their precious time to manage their online presences so here is an easier way to manage interactions with customers across channel like Facebook, Instagram & Messenger in a single place at any time and in any location. It is becoming hard for businesses to keep up the communications and requests for their digital channels.
Save time with the updated inbox and respond to the people in a single window, especially for the people who all are actively managing their business communications across social media channels Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram.
Way to track Offline conversion
When you run Facebook ads, you can always track that how many people who did a transaction after clicking your ad. This can be done with the help of the Facebook pixel. But suppose, someone has seen your ad online but after seeing your ad that user makes a transaction offline then, how will you track it?
- You can follow the below steps to track offline conversions:
- Go to Offline Events within your Business Manager.
- Create an Offline Event Set and click the green button. After that, you can click “Accept.” Button if you are cool with the agreement.
- Then, create an Offline Event Set by giving a name and add a description to it. And, here you go!
- Further, you can “Upload Offline Events” because your Offline Event Set is empty right now and you need to provide Facebook with a file that consists of your offline sales.